Befriend Korea presentations are offered in English and provide a broad, engaging introduction to Korea, including culture, history, society, and status today. All types of visiting groups are welcome, including students at all levels, Taekwondo students, government and military personnel, and tour groups. Presentations can be tailored based on the group type, and the visit can include a tour of the Korean Cultural Center. Groups of 10 to 60 can be accommodated, and all groups should be able to visit the KCC.
To schedule a visit, please complete the form below AND send a followup email with your contact information to AWOJ@koreaembassy.org at least two weeks prior to the requested date. KCC staff will reply to you as soon as possible to discuss and confirm your visit -- thank you for your patience.
Please note the following important terms regarding visits:
1. After completing the form, please follow up with an email to AWOJ@koreaembassy.org.
2. You must receive email confirmation from a KCC staff member before your visit is confirmed.
3. Time availability is not guaranteed; start times should be 9:30-11am or 1:30-4pm.
4. Standard visits last up to one hour. Please inform us of any special requests.
5. All presentation participants consent to photo and video recording.
6. Although unlikely, the KCC may need to cancel and reschedule a visit under extenuating circumstances.